Our operating hours are (Monday to Friday) 9.30 - 6.30pm, (Saturday) 9.30 – 1.30pm.
The normal processing time for refund sent to V10GO is up to 3 business weeks. This includes investigation, review and validation, documentation and finally refund. However, processing time may increase due to unforeseen circumstances.
- - Please refrain from requesting a status update within the same month of your refund request.
- - Please DO NOT submit the same claim multiple times or through more than one department.
- - Please DO NOT submit the same claim through more than one person.
- - Please contact our customer service should you require any further assistance after you have completed all of the above procedures.
- - A request for refund does not guarantee that a refund will be processed. Our customer service department reviews and validates each request for adherence to applicable rules, tariffs and policies.
- - The credit to your account can take another one or two credit card statements before you see the refund.
- - With online banking, you should see the transaction within 48 hours after the refund has been approved.
- - With cheque payment, you should see the transaction credit to your account within 5 working days after the refund has been approved.
- - Email your refund request to [email protected] or speak to our customer service officer at 1700-81-6046
- - Send in specific information, including:
- * The tour confirmation invoice and/or
- * Your tour package order number
- * Your full name as per identity card
- * Your contact number
- * Your traveling date
- * Credit card statement based on the mode of payment and/or
- * Bank account number for direct debit mode of payment
- - You can access to the above information via our website www.v10go.com by entering your member's login information.
GUEST PASSED AWAY
- - A cancellation fee will be imposed to immediate family members of the deceased who wished to cancel flight and receive refund for it. We will waive the cancellation fee if the passenger is the guest who actually passed away. Booking can be refunded for deceased passenger but the refund will only be made to immediate family member with subject to proof of relationship.
- - A copy of the death certificate and/or any other supporting documents is needed for the approval of refund.
MEDICAL CASE / ILLNESS / PREGNANCY
- - Please note that cancellation fees will be imposed on both medically affected guest and immediate family members. Refund will only be provided in the form of credit account.
- - A letter/certificate from a certified medical practitioner
- (relationship proof documents are required if cancellation includes the traveling companion)
- - Refund will be offered to the second booking
- - There will be a transaction fee imposed for both credit card and online banking mode of payment
What is considered a duplicate booking?
Any space held for the same passenger that cannot all be flown, due to timeline and/or illogical itinerary.
This includes when you:
- - hold more than one booking for the same passenger.
- - are with the same or different tour package at the same timeline.
- - are with the same or different travel segment.
- - There will be a transaction fees imposed for both credit card and online banking mode of payment.
What is considered a double booking?
- - Accidentally made double payment on our website's payment gateway
- - Pay online and at the same time pay offline by different person with the same booking number