Terms & Conditions
Tour members or customers are deemed to have read, understand and accepted the following terms and conditions. V10GO Travel & Tours (M) Sdn. Bhd. and its marketing/sales agents are referred to as the "organizer".
The tour fare includes:
Normal V10GO Travel Package
- A non-refundable and non-transferable return economy class group air ticket (excluding airport tax and fuel surcharge).
- Accommodation is based on adult twin sharing. Single or 3rd person registered at the same time, the organizer will try to arrange twin sharing for the third person. Should the organizer fail to get a twin share, the clients must stay in triple room or to get a single room at extra charges.
- Child fare is based on the child as a third person sharing either a twin or a double room with two accompanying adults. No extra bed is provided. A surcharge applies if a child occupies half a twin or extra bed.
- All meals, sightseeing and other programs are as specified in the itinerary.
- Baggage allowance is as per the airlines' regulations.
- No refund or price reduction will be made for the non-utilization of any items or service included in the tour fare.
- Currency fluctuations: All tour fares and airport taxes are subject to currency fluctuations. All tours are guaranteed only if the reservations are accompanied by FULL payment.
- Cancellation: There is no refund for special fare tickets. However, ticketing conditions permitting normal fare tickets to be refundable (after penalty and admin fees). Tour fare paid is non-refundable. Deposit is non-refundable for promotion tour and peak season tour). Cancellation made according the following duration incur penalty based on specified rate.
Normal V10GO Travel Package
- * 45 days before departure 30% of tour fare.
- * 21 days before departure 50% of tour fare.
- * 14 days before departure 70% of tour fare.
- * 7 days before departure 100% of tour fare.
- * 45 days and above 50% of tour fare.
- * Any cancellation below 45 days 100% of tour fare
- * Cancellation fee during peak/ festive season (example: Chinese New Year) is different from the above stated rate.
- * The organizer reserves the right to forfeit the deposit/completed payment of those who fail to notify cancellation in writing.
- Any amendment/ postponement must be notified in writing 30 days before departure. If agreed by the organizers, original receipt must be submitted and altered by organizer. (Oral amendments are not accepted.) Organizer reserves the right to reject any amendment. A minimum amount of RM500 will be levied for any amendment or extension of date.
- Organizer reserves the right to charge amendment/ postponement fees.
- The amendment/ postponement may result in price increase without any further notice.
- After commencement of travel, no refund whether full or partial, shall be made if passengers give up the arrangement provided in the programme.
- The organizer will only provide the services of an accompanying tour manager for a group of at least 15 adults and above.
- The organizer reserves the right to cancel or withdraw at any time, all tour departures due to insufficient group size, or for any reason whatsoever. The decision on the organizer for such cancellation is final. Conclusive and no liabilities or whatsoever shall be incurred by the organizer for such cancellation. All monies paid toward booking fees shall be refunded in return of all receipts (No refund of visa fees if visas were obtained).
- Credit Card Transactions: Should you wish to charge your credit card by calling in, we may require you to read and sign a credit card charge form.
- Final Payment: You may be required to make a deposit and such deposits are non-refundable. Final payment is required no less than 30 days prior to departure unless otherwise stated.
- Travel insurance: All customers are recommended to purchase comprehensive travel insurance. The organizer acts as an agent and are not held liable for any claims. All claims should be referred to the insurance company.
- For your protection, we strongly recommend that you purchase travel insurance. However, at the moment, no representation or description of the insurance made by V10GO Travel and Tours Sdn Bhd (www.v10go.com) to you, constitutes a binding assurance or promise about the insurance.
- V10GO Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd (www.v10go.com) has no responsibility for the submission, payment or adjustment of any insurance claims.
- Any claims that may fall under the relevant travel insurance policy must be submitted to the insurance company identified in the policy.
- Liability: V10GO Travel & Tour Sdn Bhd (www.v10go.com) is not responsible for any injury, loss, death, inconvenience, delay, or damage to person or property in connection with the provision of any goods or services whether resulting from, but not limited to acts of wars or civil arrest, insurrection or revolt, animals, strikes or other labour activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, mechanical or other failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart on time. If due to weather, flight schedule or other uncontrollable factors you are required to spend additional night(s), you will be responsible for your own hotel, transfers and meal costs in certain uncontrollable circumstances. Baggage is entirely at owner's risk.
- The prices of these tours are subject to change without notice. Under circumstances where liability cannot be excluded, such liability is limited to the value of the purchased travel arrangement. You specifically agree that V10GO Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd (www.v10go.com) is not liable for any consequential loss or damage.
- Passports: It is your responsibility to ensure that you have valid travel documentation, including but not limited to passports and visas, which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at every destination.
- You are responsible for confirming with the Malaysia immigration or representative government agency of the county to which you are travelling to confirm the requirements for visas and for other requirements for admission to your destination.
- Anytime, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be your sole responsibility.
- Travel documents: Travel documents include, without limitation, airline tickets, hotel vouchers, tour vouchers, entry tickets, or any other document (whether in electronic form or otherwise) used to confirm an arrangement with a service provider.
- Travel documents may be subject to certain conditions and/or restrictions such as, but not limited to, being non-refundable, non-date-changeable, and subject to cancellation and/or amendment fees.
- Travel documents cannot be transferred to another person. All airline tickets must be issued in the name of the passport / photo identity holder. An incorrect name on a booking may result in an inability to use that booking and booking being cancelled. Any errors in names, dates and timings may result in an ability to use that booking and the booking being cancelled.
- Health and Special Requirements: It is your responsibility to ensure you are aware of any health requirements for your travel destinations and to ensure that you carry all necessary vaccination documentation. Please advise your consultant / sales agent of any special requirement you may have, for example, special meal, medical requirement and so on.
- Refusal of Service: Service providers reserve the right to refuse service to travellers at their sale discretion and including without limitation if the traveller:
- - Lacks proper documentation for the country of destination
- - Has a contagious disease
- - Is under the influence of alcohol, drugs or narcotics, and/or
- - Manifests disruptive and/or unruly behaviour.
- V10GO Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd (www.v10go.com) assures no liability for the acts of the service provider in refusing service.